Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Update on the Twins

Hello!  I am a little behind on the twin update.  I have been dealing with a lot of morning sickness, a toddler, and work...so I forget to blog sometimes.  Thankfully, all is going well in the baby "baking" department.  They are making me sick...which is a great sign!  Yesterday (at 17 1/2 weeks) I really felt the flutters from both of them.  I was feeling small "pokes" here and there for the last few days.  But yesterday...it was like they were wrestling.  :) We go back in a few weeks to find out the gender, see the brain, heart, and limbs.
{Harper at 16 weeks on the left and Twins at 17 weeks on the right}
You can see the misery on my face. Hopefully, the morning sickness will pass soon. I started feeling better at 19 weeks with Harper, so I am hoping for the same (PLEASE!!) with the twins.
We haven't had an official talk with Harper about me being pregnant, but the other night she did mention a baby in my belly and said there were 3 in there.  Thankfully, just two! :) We will probably talk to her more when we start doing a nursery and once we know the sex of each baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment