Monday, June 24, 2013

Harper's 20-Month Photo Shoot

Is there such thing as a 20-month photo shoot?  Well, there is in our family! ha! We set up a secret photo shoot to surprise Josh for Father's Day.  I had never worked with the photographer or been to the location...and I was thrilled with how things turned out. 
The first 5 shots are my favorites (& the ones I purchased).




I love this face and those feet!
Here are some proofs from Kristen Overman Photography
I love her smile here.

All Sass!

We had Harper pose by the fence...but being the wild 20-month-old that she is, she just decided to start climbing.


And here are a few pictures I took myself
Taylor Grace was also surprising her daddy with pictures.  Harper decided it would be more fun to run off with TG instead of pose for us.  These girls are so cute in their matching outfits (the moms shopped together).
My little Monkey!
I love this...


Sweet Baby!
I am loving these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment