Monday, March 18, 2013

Mickey and our Weekend


Friday morning we had the opportunity to go see Mickey Mouse at a local play place.  I wasn't sure how she would be since she seems to get a little clingy with strangers.  Finally, Mickey danced his way into the venue ready to meet all the kids.  Most of them were so excited!  Then, there was Harper (and a few others).  She looked at me, said "hold you", and pretty much stayed in my arms the whole hour he was there.  



I sent this video to Josh and he asked me if she was sick.  Nope, just didn't want to leave my side.  She kept saying "me mouse" and pointing...but never wanted to close.  For now, he is best inside the TV! 
She did let go long enough to play in the ball pit.
and to play ring around the Rosie with Taylor Grace and Allie.
After Mickey, we had lunch with Taylor Grace, Allie, and their moms.  We had such a fun morning...and clearly a busy one!  Sweet girl passed out on the way home. 

That afternoon, daddy left work on time and we were able to squeeze in a little park time before dinner. 
My little sunshine!  It was so nice outside...yay for spring!
waving to the "choo choo"

"Hey Girl, I like your bow!" 
The next day, we did some grocery shopping. I just had to take a picture of her eating this cookie.  Of course, the cookie makes for a peaceful grocery ride...until you have blue icing everywhere.
Cookie Monster

That afternoon (notice we had several costume changes in 2 days...that was from spills or weather changes), Harper decided to serenade us...in her water shoes! :) 
When she hits it big, we will get her a stylist. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment