Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Harper this past month (16-17)

This month, we have been settlin back into a routine after the holidays.  Harper has also been refining some of her newly aquired skills...Talking, Running, and Climbing!  My new favorite sayings of hers are "Hold You" and "You're Funny Mama (or Dada, or Mal)".  I feel like she is officially a toddler shen she starts asking to "hold you".  It love it.  She is also such a Monkey!  Climbs on everything. Thankfully, she has her daddy's balance.  I would take pictures, but I am usually holding my breath she stays up long enough for me to pull her off.  :)  Here are some great pictures of the last month. 
Meeting Andrea and going to a dance recital with Nana and the Gov.
Shoulder sit with paw paw
Pretending to go "nigh nigh"
Practicin wearing headphones for our flight to Raleigh
LOVES brushing her teeth. She will run down the hall, go in the bathroom, and get in this position yelling "teeth!"
Just couldng resist. She is rarely in just a diaper...but I thought her rain boots were a nice touch.
Rockstar
Monkey at the airport
My beautiful baby reading a book
Looks like an agel...but actually playing with the diaper champ.
lovely.
showing off all her hair!
Wearing mommy's boots
Loving on her daddy in the middle of our Valentine's day photo shoot.
Visiting daddy at work.
Playing with friends.  "Where is Mary Whitley?"
Harper-you are growing and changing every day.  Your dad and I are so lucky to call you our daughter.
We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment