Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tomorrow, Harper turns 1

One year ago today, I was in labor--anxious to meet our precious baby girl for the first time.
(Oh, and Josh was watching the Titans play football in our hospital room)
Tomorrow, my baby turns 1.
One. Year. Old.
Where has the year gone?
I guess some is a blur from lack of sleep...but the rest is summed up by:
"Time Flies When You Are Having Fun!"
And what a fun and amazing year it has been.

Sunday, we had Harper's first birthday pictures taken by my friend Jenny.
It was so hard to narrow down my favorites...so here is a handful of favorites.























Happy First Birthday Harper!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I can't take it! I kept wanting to say I "espcially liked number..." but then it got too many! When she is clapping her hands and/or scrunching her face - too stinkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so great! I feel like you just had her and she is already a one year old! Time does fly. Happy Birthday to Harper, tomorrow. I hope she has the best day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot handle how cute those pics are!! Happy Birthday Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! I love her headband and her outfits and all of it :)

    ReplyDelete