Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Love, Mother

Since becoming a mother, I have a whole new outlook and appreciation for my own. In just 10 short months, I feel I have a complete understanding of unconditional love, support, and protection.
It is a very special gift that not everyone will experience. I am so grateful and blessed to be a mother. I am equally blessed to have a mother that has been there for me for the last 30 years.

This past week, a dear friend lost her mother. I cannot relate to how she must be feeling, and can barely imagine what she is going through. Her family is constantly reminding us that not all hope is lost. She is in a better place. A holy and sacred place where the love of God has healed her pain and suffering.

Jenn, you have shown us your faith in the Lord over and over these last few weeks. You are a true pillar of strength for your family and friends and have amazed me every step of the way. Your smile is the light in the midst of all this darkness.


"Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord."
2 Corinthians 5:8

"No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother's love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over wastes of worldly fortunes sends the radiance of its quenchless fidelity like a star." ~Edwin Hubbell Chapin

1 comment:

  1. You know this made me tear up! Love that Jenn has such loving and supportive friends to help her through this time.

    ReplyDelete