Friday, June 22, 2012

Moving on up...

Last weekend, I decided to put Harper's big girl carseat in my car.
I had made the decision b/c Katie picked up Harper one morning and when I went to get her that afternoon, I realized my carseat was in Josh's car.
So we don't have to worry about that happening anymore, I figured she could have a new carset in my car.
She already looks too big for the seat...mainly b/c it's rear facing.
Look at those feet touching the back seat.
She might not be rear facing for long.
Happy girl sitting up!
Love that face. And those feet!
She loves being able to look out the window.
I had noticed that whenever I put her in her infant seat, she wanted sit up and look out.
Now she can.
It's going to rock her world when we can turn her around!

No comments:

Post a Comment