Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Harper and Mally

A lot of people have asked me how Mally is since we have brought Harper home. If you don't know, Mally is our beloved Bichon I have had for 8 years. She is a bit finicky and is very independent. When we brought Harper home, it wasn't love at first sight...but she didn't try to eat her either. We made sure to include Mally on play time and try to keep things as normal as possible for her.



Last week, on a particularly-generous-mally-day, I was able to capture this:
Mally usually keeps to herself.  Over the last few weeks, she will let Harper touch her here and there...with help from me.  Last week, she just randomly came up to Harper let her pet her.
I was very impressed.  This only lasted about a minute...but hey, progress is progress!
Yay for Mally!

No comments:

Post a Comment