Thursday, March 29, 2012

Harpers 6 Month Check-Up

On Tuesday (March 26th), Harper had her 6 Month Check-Up.
Since her appointment was at 9:50 (and her father was out of town), I decided to take her to work with me for an hour and a half.
I thought if I could get her to fall asleep in the car, she would stay asleep in my office until we had to go...it was nap time.
Well, I was wrong!  This little thing did not want to sleep. Too many exciting things to see in my office.
Make-shift office bed behind my desk.
For not napping and being a little hungry...she was a trooper at the doctor!
Here are her stats:
3.27.12
Height 27 Inches = 85%
Weight 18 lbs. 6 oz. = 88%
Head 43.2 cm = 70%
This was my first doctors appointment (for Harper) without Josh.
It is not that easy with a squirmy baby...especially one that wants to eat everything insight!
LOVE ME SOME ROLLS!!
Her doctor said all looks good and confirmed our suspicions...
SHE IS TEETHING!
not teeth just yet...but they are on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment